What are Banners?
Banners are the image that show at the top of the pages
Uploading Your Own Custom Banner
This section deals with custom banners for SoFurry 2.0. The image to the right shows the locations of the features discussed below.
First some info. Banners come in two styles (Adult and All Ages).
- Banners should be 1440x200 pixels and the wider the better! (Note: Only the top 200 pixels of the image will be displayed.)
- All banners must be PNG, JPG, or GIF format.
So how do you use them?
- Log in to SoFurry, move your mouse over your avatar in the top right of the header. In the menu that appears select settings.
- Click the Banners link below your avatar on the settings page.
- Direct Link: http://www.sofurry.com/user/banner/list
- Click the upload new banner button. Your browser will open a form for you to select your new banner. Choose your file and click Open. (Note: Your File Upload dialog form will probably look slightly different than the image.)
- If your banner contains adult content click the toggle link so that it says adults rather than all ages.
- You can delete a banner by clicking the delete link under the banner you wish to remove.
Current Default Banners
Here you can find a listing of all of the previous banners used on the SoFurry.
|Intro to SoFurry|
|Getting Started||Site Overview • Core Values • Searching SF|
|Your Profile||Overview • Avatars • Banners • Bios • Likes/Dislikes • Watching/Faving/Voting • Tag Filter • Shouts|
|Uploading Content||Art & Photos • Stories • AUP • Tagging • Folders • Copyright FAQs|
|Other Areas||Forums • Groups • Chat • Discord • Gaming • Reports • Settings|