2.0 Account Settings
The settings under account set generic information about your account on SoFurry.
- Password: Use this to change your login password. If you don't want to change your password simply leave the text area blank.
- Email Address: This sets the e-mail address that SoFurry will use for notifications and for e-mail forwarding. It can be used in the rare event that an administrator needs to get hold of you. This address needs be kept up to date!
- Content Level: (Clean / Adult / Extreme) This filters the type of submissions you see when you browse content on Sofurry. Clean is considered all ages, Adult for submissions with adult content and Extreme means anything that might be considered offensive or Rule 34 that's not on your hate list. (Likes / Dislikes or Tag filter)
- Allow others to email me through SoFurry: (Yes / No) Setting this to yes allows people to send an e-mail to you using a SoFurry e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Note: Users can't see the e-mail address that the e-mail goes to.)
- Enable the Cum Counter on my submissions: (Yes / No) This feature is currently disabled in SoFurry 2.0 Their are plans to bring it back but under a different name.
- Hide my name when I use the Cum Counter: (Yes / No) This feature is currently disabled in SoFurry 2.0 Their are plans to bring it back but under a different name.
- Prevent user tagging on my submissions: (Yes / No) Selecting yes on this setting will prevent users from adding tags to your submissions. Because tags are how users search for works on SoFurry you should set this to No so that people can add tags they feel will be helpful in locating your work with the search engine.
- Prevent ePub download of my submissions: (Yes / No) Selecting yes on this setting will prevent users from downloading ePub versions of your stories. See EPUB for more information about ePub and the open e-book standard.