What is Email Validation?
Email verification is a way for us to help prevent spam. It also allows us to make sure that we aren't sending random emails to wrong email accounts.
Unvalidated email restrictions
At this time you will be unable to post any submissions (art, stories, journals, etc.).
How do I validate my email?
When you first create an account, you should have received and email to invite you to validate your email. The link is active for 24 hours from the time it was sent.
If you didn't receive an email, don't have an email imputed, or changed your email, follow these steps:
- Go to your settings.
- Click on the Account tab
- Under the email address field, make sure the email is typed in and typed in properly.
- Click save down at the bottom.
- Go to your inbox and open the email from "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Inside the email click the Click here to Validate link.
- Your email is now validated.