Favorites and Watches
Sofurry, like many art sites, allows it's members to keep track of works that you found particularity enjoyable and artists that produce works you tend to enjoy. Watching an artist and favoring works also provides an artist with a simple form of feedback letting them know that you want to see more of their art or that you found a particular piece exceptional enjoyable.
When you find a particular piece that you like you can fave that work for future viewing. The artist will recieve a notice that you have added his or her work to your favorites and your avatar will be added to the work's page indicating others that have also found the work enjoyable.
In the future if you want to review the piece again you can go to your profile (user) page and click on your Favorites list to go directly to the artwork.
To add a work your viewing to your favorites list:
- On the page where the work is displayed their are a set of links / icons on the left hand side labeled groups, fave, watch, and report.
- Simply click the fave link (under the heart icon). The link title will change to unfave, allowing you to remove the work from your favorites list.
If you find yourself enjoying a particular artist works and or you would like updates whenever an artist posts new material all you have to do is watch that artist. Whenever an artist posts a new journal, artwork, photo or song to SoFurry you will receive a notification in your submissions (or watch) list.
To watch a artist:
- On a page where an artist's work is displayed their are a set if links / icons on the left hand side labeled groups, fave, watch, and report.
- On a users page at the top left are a set of links / icons titled block, watch, send friend request, and send private message.
- Simply click the watch link. The link title will change to unwatch, allowing you to stop watching that artist.