The chat function in 2.0 is currently under development.
The chat function in 2.0 is currently under development .
| || |
|−|Expect the settings page to change a bit. |+|
| || |
|−|See the Wiki help for SoFurry 1. 0 over on [[Chat_commands]], [[FAQ#Chat ]] and don' t forget the [[Chat_Rules]] |+|
Revision as of 22:11, 10 March 2012
This article discusses the settings for the SoFurry chat feature. (Note:The chat function in 2.0 is currently under development so the data here may change rapidly.)
If you are looking for help on using the new chat system please be aware that many of the old chat commands are depreciated. See the newer chat guide and don't forget the Chat_Rules!
- Highlight list: Sets the rules for highlighting in the chat window. Separate each parameter with a semicolon (;). The default is %USERNAME%
- Number of minutes of history to show: Indicates the number of minutes the chat window will hold. The default is 5.
- Rooms to autojoin: This is a list of the room numbers you will automatically join when visiting the chat pages. (The author is looking for a easy way to find the room number of a room.) Separate each room number with a semicolon (;). The default is 1;2;5.
- Favourite rooms: This is a list of your favorite rooms. Separate each room number with a semicolon (;). The default is 1.
- Show staff roles in userlist: (Yes/No) If this is set to yes, user titles for administrators and moderators will appear in the 'WHO iS list' on the chat page. The default setting is Yes. Note: Chat-specific staff roles will always be displayed
- Enable notification sounds (Yes/No) Turns on and off sound events. The default setting is Yes.
- Show Join/Leave events (Yes/No) Indicates as to whether or not join and leave events are displayed in the room chat panel. The default setting is Yes.
- Enable cozy mode (Yes/No) Sets whether cozy mode is on when you first open chat. The default setting is No.
- Minimize header (Yes/No) Turns the room name title on or off in the header. The default setting is Yes.
- Who can whisper (Anyone, Only friends listed as Casual or above, Only friends listed as Good or above, Only friends listed as Close or above, No-one ) This sets who is allowed to send you whispers in the chat room. The default is Anyone. Note: Some settings are not fully implemented yet.