Error creating thumbnail: File missing
The following steps outline the procedure for uploading a story to SoFurry. The image on the right shows the locations of the steps discussed below.
- Log in to SoFurry and select the Upload button at the top under your user-name.
- Select Story from the options.
- Title the story in the top box (1) and enter in the story in the on-line editor (2) below. (Note: You may have trouble with using the mouse menu to paste in Firefox; Use the Ctrl+V instead.)
- Select the audience (3) by clicking the radio button or clicking the text next to the rating. (All ages (clean), Adult or Extreme) If you would like help choosing what category your submission falls into please see the content levels in the SoFurry AUP.
- Select what viewers (4) can view your story. (public, group-only or friends-only)
- If you would like to work on your story as a collaboration, choose who can modify it. (5) (Disable, Allow friends only or Allow everyone)
- Describe your story in the box (6) provided. (This field is intended as a synopsis or some general info about this submission.)
- Add some tags (7) separated by commas. If you would like more help on tags please visit this article.
- Select Publish (8) to post as a regular story or Save as Draft (9) to mark the story as a draft.
- Their may be a problem using older versions of Internet Explorer on the story submission form. The selection for a story's rating (clean, adult or extreme) may not allow you to select anything. IE9 should work. (Firefox works fine.)
- Their are some issues with copying and pasting stories into the WYSIWYG editor. The coding team is working on this issue.