2.0 Chat Settings
This article discusses the settings for the SoFurry chat feature. (Note:The chat function in 2.0 is currently under development so the data here may change rapidly.)
- Highlight list: Sets the rules for highlighting in the chat window. Separate each parameter with a semicolon (;). The default is %USERNAME%
- Number of minutes of history to show: Indicates the number of minutes the chat window will hold. The default is 5.
- Rooms to autojoin: This is a list of the room numbers you will automatically join when visiting the chat pages. (The author is looking for a easy way to find the room number of a room.) Separate each room number with a semicolon (;). The default is 1;2;5.
- Favourite rooms: This is a list of your favorite rooms. Separate each room number with a semicolon (;). The default is 1.
- Show staff roles in userlist: (Yes/No) If this is set to yes, user titles for administrators and moderators will appear in the 'WHO iS list' on the chat page. The default setting is Yes. Note: Chat-specific staff roles will always be displayed
- Enable notification sounds (Yes/No) Turns on and off sound events. The default setting is Yes.
- Show Join/Leave events (Yes/No) Indicates as to whether or not join and leave events are displayed in the room chat panel. The default setting is Yes.
- Enable cozy mode (Yes/No) Sets whether cozy mode is on when you first open chat. The default setting is No.
- Minimize header (Yes/No) Turns the room name title on or off in the header. The default setting is Yes.
- Who can whisper (Anyone, Only friends listed as Casual or above, Only friends listed as Good or above, Only friends listed as Close or above, No-one ) This sets who is allowed to send you whispers in the chat room. The default is Anyone. Note: Some settings are not fully implemented yet.